Re: [SLE] Nvidia / AV Out Not Center
  • From: Shawn Holland <sholland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 21:07:41 -0300
On Friday 19 May 2006 7:16 pm, Rikard Johnels wrote:
> On Friday 19 May 2006 17:06, Shawn Holland wrote:
> > On Thursday 18 May 2006 1:17 pm, Rikard Johnels wrote:
> > > What resolution/depth do you try to use now?
> >
> > I'm currently using Desktop 768x576 (Pal) x24
> > And Monitor shows in SaX2 as --->Vesa 800x600x60khz
>
> Sounds like a timing problem to me.
> Try looking for the right modelines for PAL online.

Well I've read about as much as my brain could hold on modelines. I just can't
find a matching modeline (if thats whats required) that will get it centered.

I've found several online calculators and where I'm in Canada I guess we use
the NTSC standard. The picture size looks like it would be correct but its
alwasy off center. For ever modeline i've entered. And always too far right
and too far up.

I'm going to continue searching but does anyone have any other suggestions?

--
Regards,

Shawn Holland
Sandara Technologies Ltd.