Re: [SLE] Amarok audio player
  • From: David Rozzell <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 09:54:34 +0100
On Saturday 20 May 2006 09:28, sam wrote:
> Could someone instruct me how to place the Amarok
> audio application on the taskbar for easy access?

In KDE if you want it to autostart just click on the link in the application
menu, drag it into .kde/Autostart (opened in Konqueror) & choose 'Copy here'
or 'Link here'. Alternatively, right click on the taskbar>add application to
Panel>Multimedia>Audio player.

HTH

David
--
"We live in a political world. Flags flying into the breeze. Comes out of the
blue - moves towards you - like a knife cutting through cheese." Bob Dylan