Re: [SLE] remote install of Suse 10.0
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 11:19:39 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:
Erik Jakobsen wrote:

Ok good, but doing that, I get this:

"no i386 installation source."

Where should that source be found ?.

At the <mount> point - where you've got e.g. CD1, the DVD or inst-source
mounted - where you run mkbootdisk from.

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

I understand, but a problem is, that my not well set up 10.1 has no more space on it.
I changed the mkbootdisk file for another place, where I have more space.
But then there were a claim about it was a FAT32.

Then I went to my linuxserver, and would do the same there, but the FAT32 still came up.
Another thing was, that I couldn't recognize my USB-sticker with the "df" command.

Then I think I need to do the set up with CD's.

--

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Erik Jakobsen