Re: [SLE] Amarok audio player
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 08:07:52 -0400
On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 09:54 +0100, David Rozzell wrote:
> On Saturday 20 May 2006 09:28, sam wrote:
> > Could someone instruct me how to place the Amarok
> > audio application on the taskbar for easy access?
>
> In KDE if you want it to autostart just click on the link in the application
> menu, drag it into .kde/Autostart (opened in Konqueror) & choose 'Copy here'
> or 'Link here'. Alternatively, right click on the taskbar>add application to
> Panel>Multimedia>Audio player.

Either my eyes are going bad or I can't read. The OP was not asking
about autostarting the app but how to add it to the task bar.

To the OP: right click on the taskbar and go to "Add Application to
Panel", migrate to the application and click on it. It will be added to
the taskbar for you.

--
Ken Schneider