Re: [SLE] General comments about 10.1 retail (box)
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 16:36:08 +0100
On 20/05/06, Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1) Pysol has gone missing.

2) madwifi has gone missing (that's pretty serious)

3) When I tried to do a YOU, it showed me 3 updates to install. Clicking on
ACCEPT caused YOU to quit and return to the YAST2 screen.

4) YAST2 seems to be using a fixed font size regardless of screen resolution.
It is small, crappy, and very hard to read. Trying to go through the
'install software' is an exercise of great pain.

I wonder what else is missing.

You mean apart from the decent set of manuals, t-shirt, lapel pin,
sticker :-))))))))

Sorry, I just had to get that in.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362