Re: [SLE] General comments about 10.1 retail (box)
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 22:12:00 +0100
On 20/05/06, Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 20 May 2006 11:57 am, Anders Johansson wrote:
> > 4) YAST2 seems to be using a fixed font size regardless of screen
> > resolution. It is small, crappy, and very hard to read.
>
> Not on my screen. KDE or Gnome? In my KDE it's perfectly readable on
> 1600x1200

It is better at 1600.... if only because the characters are a bit crisper but
at least they are readable.

(hmm wondering if I have a font problem. Didn't notice whether the MS fonts
got installed with 10.1 or not.)

But surely it would not be reliant on being readable only with MS
fonts? Can you think of the publicity MS would make out of that?

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire