Re: [SLE] Can't Boot Init 5 with Suse 10 OSS
  • From: James Wright <jwright01@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:51:55 -0400
Carl Hartung wrote:

If you desperately need to use *that* specific card, then you'll need to 'fix' the driver yourself or downgrade to an earlier X that is supported by the driver and/or even downgrade to a compatible installation of Linux. Sorry, but that's how I'm beginning to interpret your situation.

regards,

Carl
I am beginning to believe the same. I am going to re-install 10.0, install the correct legacy driver, modify boot.local and see what happens. If it doesn't work I may drop back to 9.3 or 9.2. I suppose that moving ahead to 10.1 isn't going to help at all.....

- James W.