Re: [SLE] Can't Boot Init 5 with Suse 10 OSS
  • From: James Wright <jwright01@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:34:53 -0400
Carl Hartung wrote:
I mean, if you're going to make the effort you might as well aim for the latest possible SUSE version the driver is known to work with and it can't hurt to have a lot more background knowledge about how to set the card up and how to use the supplied configuration/test utilities.

Good luck & keep in touch!

Carl
Thank you Carl. I am currently downloading 10.1 and plan on following the directions on http://en.opensuse.org/NVIDIA to a T. It appears as though it just may work. Looking further into the BIOS I have found that I can change the default IRQ from 11 to another number. Currently the video, IDE, and SCSI are all using IRQ 11. Is this a problem? And if it is, do I need to change it before I install 10.1?

Thanks,

James W.