Re: [SLE] Re: updater update
  • From: FX Fraipont <fxfrpt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 10:28:05 +0200
Chuck Davis wrote:

I read an interview by some Novell exec this week that said they were
working on the 10.1 update problem and that a fix would be issued the
end of the week. Do the SUSE people here know if that update will fix
the current updater that does not work or am I going to ultimately
have to go through the gyrations that have been explained in another
thread(s) here to get any updates -- even to fix the updater?

Thanks for any info. I just installed today and if the fix is coming
in a few days and the virgin install will get the update I'd just as
soon not unistall zmd, etc.

Chuck Davis

install this update and your problems will disappear

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/aj/10.1-packagemanagement-update-test/10.1-i386

fx