Re: [SLE] IA-64
  • From: LDB <thesource@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:06:51 -0400
Carl Hartung wrote:
On Saturday 27 May 2006 11:24, LDB wrote:

Good question .. I am not sure but I can find out. May I prematurely ask
why?

The thought occurred to me that the version of SLES9 you're trying to install might not be correct for Itanium processors... this was *just* an intuitive guess. I suppose the correct request would be that you describe the hardware platform sufficiently that we can start asking intelligent questions. :-)

Carl

Agreed .. Thanks Carl .. I will get that information. Stay tuned ..

LDB