Re: [SLE] IA-64
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:55:21 -0400
On Saturday 27 May 2006 12:29, Anders Johansson wrote:
> Except that nothing in the world is compatible with IA64. If you try to
> boot the x86_64 version on an ia64 machine, you wouldn't get as far as yast

I sort of realized this after clicking 'Send' which is why I expanded the
question to include a reasonable description of the hardware... could be raid
or an unsupported/problematic/proprietary controller, etc., as you know...
so, hopefully, having a better understanding of the server config will make
progress with his problem possible.

regards,

Carl