Thunderbird Mozilla-Mail and MSN
  • From: "Clint Tinsley" <clintin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 13:50:47 -0700
Anyone know of how to make SuSE's Thunderbird work with MSN's secure authentication protocol on POP3/SMTP. Mozilla-Mail 1.7.13 on Linux which I have been using and works great but Thunderbird 1.5 on SuSE 10.1 will not authenticate using SA. I have moved all my inbox and local folders over from Mozilla-Mail to Thunderbird on SuSE 10.1 but I am currently at a brick wall because without Secure Authentication (SA) which is required for using MSN's POP3/SMTP services. TIA.