Re: [SLE] Re: updater update
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 16:54:29 -0400
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:

Been there, done that and no they don't. the Software Updater sits
there (over 1 hour now) "getting update list" - see attached. If you
press Configure button, Services is "Loading Services", Catalogs is
So, when can we expect the updated updater update? ;-)

I think there is one more bug that they are trying to fix first before the
release.

So I guess they're making sure they fix all the unknown bugs. ;-)

< Previous Next >