Re: [SLE] KVM switch?
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 17:59:40 -0400
Greg Freemyer wrote:
On 5/26/06, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greg Freemyer wrote:

> Do the KVMs with USB mice work good with most models of KVM? Any
> issues getting into BIOS etc. with a USB mice? I really haven't used
> them much.

I haven't any experience with a USB switch, but I've heard they don't
have the same mouse problem. How often do you use a mouse in the BIOS
settings?

I could be all wet, but I _assumed_ that KVMs either had ps/2
keyboard/mice or they had usb keyboard/mice. Are you implying that
KVMs with usb mice would still have ps/2 keyboards?

No, I'm not. You'd need an adapter to do that.

I guess I need to do a little more research.

Greg