Re: [SLE] "Neighbour table overflow"
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 18:45:45 -0400
On Saturday 27 May 2006 18:22, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
> On 27/05/06 15:44, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> >I just put up a server system on 10.1 (text only) and am getting the
> > message above in /var/log/messages about every two minutes.
> >
> >Anybody have a clue what is causing this?
>
> PS
>
> The thread actually begins with
> http://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/2002-09/msg00235.html,
> but the link I already posted seems to be the beginning of a serious
> attempt to resolve the problem. I haven't followed the other sub-threads.

A reboot seems to have cleared the problem.... (yeah, bug-fix windows style!)

This is a minimal install and I think there are a bunch of things screwed up
with such an install.... for instance it didn't install the Yast-printer
configuration stuff. Had to go back and do that.

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 05/27/06 18:44 +
"Standing on head makes smile of frown, but rest of face also upside down."