Re: [SLE] "Neighbour table overflow"
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 05:46:09 -0500
Bruce Marshall wrote:
On Saturday 27 May 2006 18:22, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
On 27/05/06 15:44, Bruce Marshall wrote:
I just put up a server system on 10.1 (text only) and am getting the
message above in /var/log/messages about every two minutes.

Anybody have a clue what is causing this?
PS

The thread actually begins with
http://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/2002-09/msg00235.html,
but the link I already posted seems to be the beginning of a serious
attempt to resolve the problem. I haven't followed the other sub-threads.

A reboot seems to have cleared the problem.... (yeah, bug-fix windows style!)

This is a minimal install and I think there are a bunch of things screwed up with such an install.... for instance it didn't install the Yast-printer configuration stuff. Had to go back and do that.

Have you made manual adjustments to preconfigured selection Minimal Installation?
If not than it is time to visit
http://bugzilla.novell.com
and file bug report.

--