Re: [SLE] Thunderbird Mozilla-Mail and MSN
  • From: "Clint Tinsley" <clintin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 07:13:48 -0700

Thanks, Basil.

Hadn't thought of checking certificates but I never provided one before. Interesting, will have to look into that.

As far as the check box for Secure Authentication, yes. I knew that it was required. Before moving to Linux, I had to use Outlook and then I found a product called Incredimail that has also gotten past the Secure Authentication road block to MSN mail.

Still looking for ideas on this. I am contemplating installing the full Mozilla 1.7.13 suite on SuSE 10.1 from the Mozilla source, see if that works. Anyone done that successfully (installing the suite and/or using it with MSN on SuSE 10.x)?

Clint

  • No further messages