Re: Should I sit this one out?
  • From: "Chuck Davis" <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 19:42:27 -0700
Lew:

I put it on my laptop which runs my ftp server and DB2 express_c which
are every day requirements for my development efforts between home and
the office. If it tells you anything I will not be putting it on any
other machines. The eye candy is a little nicer in some respects but
that Novell would ship such a totally broken product is inexcusable.
If it is a foretaste of things to come from Novell then it is time to
start looking elsewhere.

My $.02.

Chuck