Re: [SLE] Re: Meta-discussion on the IP issues of GPUs and 3D -- 90+% of the Linux community is too ignorant for legal issues
  • From: "Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:01:56 -0400
On Sun, 2006-05-28 at 12:09 -0400, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> Caldera also had Ransome Love who was every bit as bad as Daryl
> <whats-his-name> is... May they R.I.P. because of their bad mgmt.

You're kidding me, right?

Ransome Love _left_ Caldera _before_ the lawsuit. He was the reason why
so much was made GPL at Caldera?

I guess "no good dead goes unpunished"?

Ransom has been with Progeny for years now, and is a major reason for
their success with the "configuration management as a process, not a
static box."

This is what I "love" about 90+% the Linux community!
No good person or entity is left untrashed.

Especially when it's based on 100% FUD.

--
Bryan J. Smith Professional, technical annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx http://thebs413.blogspot.com