Re: [SLE] Re: Meta-discussion on the IP issues of GPUs and 3D -- 90+% of the Linux community is too ignorant for legal issues
  • From: "Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:12:17 -0400
On Sun, 2006-05-28 at 18:30 +0200, Orn E. Hansen wrote:
> No matter how you want to "explain" it away, these are indecent buisness
> practices. SCO + IBM wanna screw the world, SCO ends up screwed.

Caldera bought SCO, then IBM screwed Caldera. One of the _greatest_
things for Linux was Caldera's purchase of SCO. Then IBM, just 20 days
after the purchase, totally hosed it!

The Linux community got screwed by IBM, and 90+% sit there and thank
IBM. Nuts! (or what General MacAfflife actually told the Germans ;-).

> Am I supposed to feel sorry for a criminal, who got robbed by his comrade in
> crime .. not even in your dreams.

Stop! You've admitted you don't know what you're talking about.
Let it _go_!

I'm sorry, but I _am_ "condescending" to people who proliferate FUD when
they don't know what they are talking about. Especially when they are
in the 90+% ignorant majority and just go along with the mindless herd.

--
Bryan J. Smith Professional, technical annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx http://thebs413.blogspot.com

< Previous Next >