Re: Should I sit this one out?
  • From: "Chuck Davis" <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:39:04 -0700
Anders:

Isn't that enough? I don't use Linux to have something to futz around
with. I use it go get work done. SUSE10.1 does not let me get work
done unless I spend a lot of time futzzing around getting it to work.
I won't be buying any more than my one test package and I won't be
installing it on any other machines. I'll buy another test package
when 10.2 hits the shelves.

Chuck