Re: packagemanagement in 10.1
  • From: HG <hg.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 14:04:32 -0700
1) Houghi, I do not top post if I can help it - I'm answering this
with mobile gmail, which down not give me any choice ... it seems that
I'm not quoting anything, but if everything is quoted, I can not help
it - I'm sorry for that!
2) Glad to hear (and I suspected so... still I think my point was valid)

HG

On 5/27/06, houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 08:00:17AM -0700, HG wrote:
> About this list being about the community... I did not ask help in
> regards of the package management (though I need it). I was pointing
> out that the OpenSUSE community can not hide behind "linux is about
> choices" mantra. SUSE needs to clear out the package management mess.
> And the way to do that is pick one - and make it work - and make that
> the default that is in YaST.

1) Please do not toppost
2) People are working on a solution
--