Re: [opensuse] Tried XGL - How to turn it off now?
  • From: Azerion <azerion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 19:38:07 +0200
Op zaterdag 27 mei 2006 18:50, schreef Johannes Nohl:
> Dear list!
>
> After disabeling XGL in GNOME (with the XGL-Button in Control-Center)
> my Windows don't have titels nor borders, Alt+Tab isn't working, also
> everything which was animated within XGL before.
>
> How to get it back (at least until I bought the hardware needed -
> Athlon 900MHz 256 Megs Ram and Geforce2 isn't sufficent I can say)??

733Mhz, 256mb and Geforce2 is sufficient here...but with KDE......It is
running very smooth but I removed the packages cause the shutdown dialog of
KDE disappears (and some other dialogs also do not show up sometimes). There
is allready a newer version of compiz but that one is tuned that the windows
are very wobly and don't have time to change the settings.

But youre hardware should be sufficient....

Azerion