Re: [opensuse] Re: packagemanagement in 10.1
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 19:11:04 +0200
Thomas Meindl wrote:

Maybe I missed a point till now, but can any of these package managers
store the downloaded packages locally? E.g. Yast Online Update was able
to do this till SUSE 10.0 and it was easy to create a personalized patch
CD. It would save bandwidth an time (and lots of my nerves) if it was
possible to store the packages and repository data on my HD. Can
anybody give me a hint if it is possible?
Kind regards

use wget instead :-)
jdd

--