Re: [opensuse] Registration in 10.1
On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 08:52:49PM +0100, Thomas Hertweck wrote:
> We can't change it (only Novell can do that) and Novell might have had a
> good reason to call it registration. So be it!

I agree with most of your posting, especialy the part that in the past
there was some confusion that still exists today. With the registration
however I don't see it. For me it is a registration in the clasical way.
e.g. you are able to enter your registration key.

A rose by a different name is still a rose.

So let us agree to disagree.
--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/

> Today I went outside. My pupils have never been tinier...

< Previous Next >