Re: [opensuse] 10.1 DVD delay
  • From: Siegbert Baude <siegbert.baude@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:12:39 +0200
houghi schrieb:
hugin: 0.5-19 ->

As far as I can see these are all available for download. I asume this is
due to licencing that they are not available on FTP.

This one for sure is GPL (and the project founder would have told me on his wedding on Sunday, if he changed the license *g*). The problem could be the pano-libs of Mr. Dersch, which hugin is using. They are patent-attacked by a lot of companies. Maybe Novell wanted to avoid trouble in the USA. In Germany at least software patents are not yet legalised.

Ciao
Siegbert

< Previous Next >