Re: [opensuse] Registration in 10.1
  • From: "Erhard Sanio" <erhard.sanio@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 22:49:14 +0200 (MEST)

> this time is your signature lesser informative, but there is trace left
> in previous message :-)

Sure it is. If you ever come to Berlin during the weekend
and don't know where to stay, you have the address and
the phone numbers :)
(This applies to all of you reading here *g*)

> It is just how you understand the request.
> With option "later" it seems to be not much of mandatory.

Ok, it made a bad impression to me. It is all Open Source,
voluntary work, no need to press the users. Not later,
not at all.

> On the other side it doesn't make difference at all as I never used
> automatic updates.

Well I love YOU, and use it happily with the UMTS card of my
notebook as well as with my home DSL network. It is probably
not perfect, but only a few steps from :).

regards, E. Sanio

--
Mobile Internet - E-Mail und Internet immer und ├╝berall!
GMX zum Mitnehmen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/pocketweb