Re: [opensuse] Registration in 10.1
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 15:22:02 -0500
Erhard Sanio wrote:
Thanks for your response and all other.

Still I feel that demanding registration is a wrong way
and should be abandoned. Politely asking for some information
is a totally different thing. I would not hesitate to tell
the project people a lot about hardware, software and general usage of Linux on any of my machines or just fill them in for statistical purposes.

regards, E. Sanio

Hi Sanio,

this time is your signature lesser informative, but there is trace left in previous message :-)

It is just how you understand the request.
With option "later" it seems to be not much of mandatory.

For me it was fair explanation what will be transfered, and I would have no problems to register, just if it would work here :-)

On the other side it doesn't make difference at all as I never used automatic updates.

--
Regards,
Rajko.