Re: [opensuse] 10.1 DVD delay
On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 05:46:57PM +0200, Christoph Thiel wrote:
> Attached you find the diff between the DVD9 (box) and the FTP tree. I'v
> removed all -debuginfo, -32bit, -64bit, -devel packages from the diff, so
> it's more readable.
>
> You'll notice that there are very few packages, that are only on the DVD9
> and neither in the FTP tree nor the Addon CDs.

Thanks. It would be interesting to have these things online somewhere.
Till now I thought that the boxed set had all.

These few packages are:
antivir: 2.1.5.24-11 ->
avmailgate: 2.0.4.7-10 ->
hugin: 0.5-19 ->
hydrogen: 0.9.2-16 ->
nabi: 0.15-5 ->

As far as I can see these are all available for download. I asume this is
due to licencing that they are not available on FTP.

houghi