Re: [opensuse] Unofficial - Suse 10.1 DVDs for 32-bit and 64-bit
On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 04:21:34PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> could it be possible that the licence apply to any reader?
>
> I mean, I have a driver cd with all what is necessary to
> read dvd/mp3 with windows. but I have not Windows :-)
>
> may I legally read mp3/dvd?
>
> should be! I paid for!

Sure you are allowed to see and hear them. However it might be that the
software to do so is not available. Look at it this way. You make your own
music or make your own DVD. You certainly have the rights to view them.

The license is not about the media you are playing. It is about the player
itself. You have the right to use the player that they gave you. If that
does not work, it does not mean you can use another one.

Anyway. There are solutions that are pretty easy.
wget http://houghi.org/script/MPinstaller.10.1 && sh MPinstaller.10.1
(Untested for SUSE 10.1) or
wget http://houghi.org/script/MPinstaller && sh MPinstaller
for SUSE 10.0