Re: [opensuse] 10.1 DVD delay
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 16:25:02 +0200
Matt Bottrell wrote:
>> We will soon publish the official DVDs via BT and .jigdo Files -- it
>> might
>> take until Monday, but maybe we can get them up even earlier.
>>

> Fair call....
>
> Is this something that can be looked at for 10.2? Most users these
> days DO
> have DVD drives... and prefer the idea of not changing media during an
> install. Having the DVD images out via BT (and potentially jigdo) at the
> same time is likely to reduce the load on mirrors.
>
> Would be interesting to see how many users currently suck down the CD
> images
> to turn around just to create the DVD.

is the houghis script dvd identical to the official one? (I
mean the 5 cd one)

or said elsewhere is there a mean to have with makeSUSEdvd a
dvd identical to the one on line? if so I could make it
available through botorrent without donwloading it first

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net