Re: [opensuse] Unofficial - Suse 10.1 DVDs for 32-bit and 64-bit
On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 09:54:16PM +1000, Matt Bottrell wrote:

> >Well, the CD is not a product you could register, because it is not from
> >SUSE. I can look into it for later versions. Not right now.
> >

> Just to add to that ... I've also created Suse Linux 10.1 OSS (no CD6) ...
>
> http://linuxtracker.org/torrents-details.php?id=1998&hit=1 : 32-bit Edition
> http://linuxtracker.org/torrents-details.php?id=1999&hit=1 : 64-bit Edition

Some others you can create:
CD1-3+6
CD1+6
CD1-6 + MPlayer + libcssdvd + mad + ...

That last one could be a nice one.
first make a directory (e.g. ~/media_32bit), then make the following
subdirectories: athlon i386 i486 i586 i686 noarch
Download the needed RPMs into each subdirectory.
Download anything else you might want to add.
run `makeSUSEdvd -a ~/media_32bit` and your multimedia DVD is ready for
use.

houghi