Re: [opensuse] First impressions of SUSE 10.1
  • From: David Wright <david.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 12:48:05 +0200
Am Freitag, 12. Mai 2006 16:39 schrieb JD. Brown:
> > Firefox looks more KDE now, and that's great!
> >
> > Looking forward to all the other sprucings-up...
> >
> > Great work SUSE!
> >
> > Shriramana Sharma
> > Linux User #395953
> >
> > P.S: Please, all, share your first impressions.
>
> I really,really,really like it alot myself! I'm still waiting on my
> backorder box set but, I had to download this one to check it out. I
> think the boot time is fine and no weird bugs so far on three
> computers.
>

> Great Work SUSE...........

Waiting for the boxed set as well, I have RC3 on my test machine still, but
busy working on my main machine (project due for staged delivery of the next
month, so probably won't be installing 10.1 on any of my live machines until
mid-end June anyway...

Plus I don't have the bandwidth for the download at the moment, I'm
downloading the Rational Application Developer installer package, that works
out at around 20GB for the compressed installation images! My head of
department wants to look at it, but if it is 20GB just for the install
source, don't think he's going to have room for it on his aging Tecra :-D

--
"I got to go figure," the tenant said. "We all got to figure. There's some way
to stop this. It's not like lightning or earthquakes. We've got a bad thing

< Previous Next >