Re: [opensuse] Registration in 10.1
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <pflodin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 19:08:11 +1000
On 5/13/06, Erhard Sanio <erhard.sanio@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a way to circumvent that annoying attempt
on my privacy? Otherwise this means goodbye SuSE.
I would regret, but other Linux projects do not try
to force me to deliver my secrets to them

sincerely, E. Sanio

Dr. Erhard Sanio
Systems Programmer & Consultant Tempelhofer Damm 194 D-12099 Berlin Germany
Email: erhard.sanio@xxxxxxxxxxx Ph.: xx49-30 7521197 Mob.: xx49 175 8862466

I find it ironic that somebody who has such concerns about their
privacy is sending an unusually large amount of contact information to
a listserver run by the same company.

That said, I totally agree with the concerns expressed in your email.

Peter 'Pflodo' Flodin