Re: [opensuse] First impressions of SUSE 10.1
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:50:25 -0600

> On 2006-05-12 at 16:33:19 +0200, jdd wrote (shortened):
>
> > * I had to download seamonkey (still too buggy) and mozilla
> > 1.7.13. Mozilla has a problem: when I clik on a link in a
> > mail, the browser don't open.
>
> What are your problems with seamonkey?
> Your Mozilla link problem is strange. I never encountered that.

My problem is bringing up more than one window from email. The first link
I click on comes up but the second one does nothing or complains about
Mozilla already in use. Previous version would just bring up an other
window with the link. I am not sure where to go to force Seamonkey to use
existing version of it and just spawn a new window.

- --
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>