Re: [opensuse] index or not
On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 12:20:08PM +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:
> Never used "pin" ?
>
> Try this on a shell: pin pin

or just pin.

The disadvatage of pin is that it 'only' shows the info on the CD's, not
on FTP. Another is that it's display is very confusing. I will re-send my
patch for that when I have time.

<snip>
> IMO: forget it, not worth the hassle, and we already have
> http://hitme.resetbutton.de/pin/

That was the page I was looking for. It could need some different
configuration. It would also be great to have it (or something like it)
included on openSUSE.org

houghi