Re: [opensuse] Upgrade RC1 to RC3?
On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 09:04:53PM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> Very. Unless you are happy with "links" or "w3m" in an xterm at most. I am
> happy with that.... provided the web page is well designed (in this
> respect, it means well designed for visually impaired people, they use
> similar tools to "links" or "lynx").

w3m has the nice feature that it is able to show pictures, wich is nice:
http://houghi.org/shots/w3m001.jpg
links can handle frames.

A list of other browsers can be found here:
http://www.itp.uni-hannover.de/~kreutzm/en/lin_browser.html

DSL uses dillo. For SUSE 10.0
http://www.hyperborea.org/software/dillo/rpms/dillo-0.8.6-1.suse10.i586.rpm
More info on http://www.dillo.org/
It is not good with CSS. At least not by default.

> I would also love to have 'mc' in the install system ;-)

YES! :-)

houghi