Re: [opensuse] index or not
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:59:25 +0200
Robert Schiele wrote:

> If people find this information useful I could make the statistic to be
> re-exported nightly.

there are two kind of info.

* inst-source packages, the ones on the CD, fixed, so don't
need any refresh, it's what a planned to give. There are the
packages installed on any first install

* updates directory by YOU. We have seen here that the
packages number is _not_ significant as to know the security
status, so little interest in my advice.

and I proposed that to have it _on the wiki_

I'm always ashamed to have to give an URL outside
opensuse.org :-))

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net