Re: [opensuse] index or not
On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 03:34:32PM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
> I have now exported some statistics from an internal mirror system here
> because people ask that often for packages included in SUSE releases and their
> version numbers. http://pi3.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/~schiele/suseversions
> includes all packages availlable on public mirrors including the availlable
> update packages.
>
> If people find this information useful I could make the statistic to be
> re-exported nightly.

The data in itself might be usefull. The way it is presented makes it
something I won't use.
I tried looking for the URL with the online pin, but can't find it. :-(
The above might be usefull as raw data. The 'pin online' would be ideal as
a lige tool for users to look up individual packages.

houghi