Re: [opensuse] Creating a patched OpenSuSE DVD ?
On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 06:44:06PM +0800, Low Kian Seong wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Just went through this wonderful guide :
> http://www.users.on.net/~rgarth/weblog/fedora/patch_cd.autumn
>
> 2 questions :
>
> 1. Does novi work on SuSE ?

I doubt it. You can always try and give feedback.

> 2. Does such a guide also exists for OpenSuSE ?

Not realy. It is however a nice idea to add to makeSUSEdvd once I have it
running. If somebody can write a clear HOWTO, I am sure I cab translate it
to makeSUSEdvd. That would the become something like `makeSUSEdvd
-u(pdate) /Dir/to/updates`
I asume normally updates are placed in a default directory.

If you already have the DVD burned, it would become
makeSUSEdvd -c -u

But first get it running with RC3, houghi.
houghi