Re: [opensuse] RC2_RC3 update: package validation failed.
On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 04:29:18PM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> > To clarify: the makeSUSEdvd script does not give any errors, as it does
> > exactly what it is supposed to do. The prblem is just that the DVD is not
> > installable.
>
> Ok, then. But the thing is, I did install it, sucesfully, it seems. With
> the errors I reported, of course.

That was an upgrade from 10.1RC2 to 10.2RC3, correct?
makeSUSEdvd uses create_package_descr.
The new RC3 uses pgp to check stuff
makeSUSEdvd can not (yet?) handle this.

So when you do a new installation, it gives errors during the installation
at the 'Installation settings' level. The best you do is first to try
again with the CD iso's and see if you have the same issues. If not, then
it will be a duplicate error of #166011

Also opensuse-factory is the list for any Alpha, Beta or RCx related
issues and suse-linux-e for all versions that are already out there. This
list is about the opensuse community (or should be).

So best get to opensuse-factory if you still have issues.

houghi

List Navigation