server certificate authenticity ?!
  • From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:04:51 +0700
I am using KDE 3.5 and Kmail on my 9.3 Suse.
Everyday I get following information when sending my first email of the day.

The server certificate failed the authenticity test (smtp.telkom.net).

After entering "continue" I get following question.

Would you like to accept this certificate forever without being prompted?

After entering my choice of accepting "forever" I am ready for sending my
email.

This happens for two of my isp's. Next day I have to go through the same
practice so I wonder what "forever" means in this respect and how I can get
rid of this server certificate question.