password database
  • From: Bob Schmidt <bob58523@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:01:03 -0600
Hi All,

I'm having a problem with my computer running suse 10.0. I have it set up so
that if it has been sitting for a while you need to enter your password to
get back into the computer. It has been working fine for months, but all of a
sudden yesterday when I went to get back on. I put in my password and it came
back with a message that says "permissions on database may be to restrictive"
and will not let me sign back into the computer.

Any ideas?

thanks,
bob