Re: [SLE] Different Suse versions
  • From: David Wright <david.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:04:27 +0200
Am Sonntag, 2. April 2006 01:59 schrieb Donald R. Bedsole:
> On Saturday 01 April 2006 18:35, kai wrote:
> <cut>
>
> > Eval Suse == Evaluation version of Retail SUSE Linux
>
> <cut>
> Hi,
> This is the version of SUSE I downloaded. At one place I saw it described
> as a "free download." But since it is termed an "evaluation" version, is
> there an expectation that you will buy the boxed set later?

No, there is no time limit, the name is a little misleading, it is a "non-time
expiring evaluation", which basically means you can use it forever, and
you'll continue to get free updates until SUSE drop support for 10.0.

Dave
--
"I got to go figure," the tenant said. "We all got to figure. There's some way
to stop this. It's not like lightning or earthquakes. We've got a bad thing

< Previous Next >