pcre-devel & kdelibs3-devel
  • From: Sergey Mkrtchyan <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:16:49 +0500
People,

Sorry for posting this thing here, but can someone send me by email
pcre-devel-6.2-2.i586.rpm package, which comes with the SuSE 10.0 DVD,
I have some problems copying it from DVD.

I also can't find kdelibs3-devel package on my DVD, since YaST shows
that it must be there...

I hardly ask for it, but if you can also divide that kdelibs3-devel into about 8 parts (each one about 600Kb, my mail system doesn't allow me to get emails more than 1Mb) and send me it in *.rar's in separate letters (8 in this case), that would be really invaluable assistance for me now.

Due to some reasons, I can't download it from the Internet, and I urgently need to install Kdevelop now.

Thank you for your time,
Sergey

--
Sergey Mkrtchyan