Re: [SLE] pcre-devel & kdelibs3-devel
  • From: Sergey Mkrtchyan <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 17:08:04 +0500
Sergey Mkrtchyan wrote:
People,

Sorry for posting this thing here, but can someone send me by email
pcre-devel-6.2-2.i586.rpm package, which comes with the SuSE 10.0 DVD,
I have some problems copying it from DVD.

I also can't find kdelibs3-devel package on my DVD, since YaST shows
that it must be there...

I hardly ask for it, but if you can also divide that kdelibs3-devel into about 8 parts (each one about 600Kb, my mail system doesn't allow me to get emails more than 1Mb) and send me it in *.rar's in separate letters (8 in this case), that would be really invaluable assistance for me now.

Due to some reasons, I can't download it from the Internet, and I urgently need to install Kdevelop now.

Thank you for your time,
Sergey

The problem have solved, KDevelop installed without these two packages, while it was asking for it while trying to install through YaST...

What these packages are for?

Thank you anyway

--
Sergey Mkrtchyan