Re: [SLE] Different Suse versions
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 14:10:52 +0100
I believe the Eval does not refer to evaluation but to Enhanced Value.
That was what was written onthe SuSE/Novell website anyway. However,
this was some time ago that I read about it.

There is also SLICK or SUPER which is the community enhanced open suse
that has been tweaked for faster performance.

Xmas may be over but, PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay