Re: [SLE] Instead of /cdexos/ on Win ... what on SUSE10?
  • From: "Peter Van Lone" <petervl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 17:02:07 -0500
On 4/2/06, Raoul Snyman <raoul.snyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> > KAudioCreator (Multimedia menu in KDE, CD/DVD Tools icon)
>
> Agreed. I also used to use CDex, and KAudioCreator is the same sort of
> app, set the options once, and from then on just click the button to get
> your CDs to ripped to Ogg.

KAudioCreator seems to do the trick quite nicely, thank you. And Kai,
thnx for the 'tutorial/tour' of it. Cool.

It does not appear that that Audacity comes with SUSE -- and I have
not yet looked to see whether there is an RPM for it. Generally, until
I get more familiar with it, I want to stick to things that come with,
to the extent that I can, anyway.

I noticed that "Grip" comes with the distro, too .. but it was not
installed. Anyone used it?