IDE KDeveloper
  • From: vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:43:54 +0200 (CEST)
hi,

I have a quite complex c++ program packet. It works under Linux. It can
be compiled and developed using IDE KDeveloper (SuSE 10). Unfortunately,
the help of the IDE KDev is very poor so I decided to continue developing
in Windows using Windows Visual studio 2005. I have no experience with
this so I would like to ask somebody for small assistance.

First of all, is it possible at all to move codes from one platform to
another? I suppose it is. How to do it?

Thanks for help in advance
oliver