Re: [SLE] date / time problems
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:18:03 +0100
John Moore wrote:
I have SuSE 10.0 running at work and at home and it works great. Except
I cannot -- either through the applet at the top of the screen or
through YAST -- get SuSE to do the time right. I set the correct time
and date and click Apply it doesn't stick. I even tried rebooting --
something you usually don't have to do -- but it made no difference.
Sigh. Currently my time is correct but the date reads March 4 (should
be April 3).

Errm, what date do you see if you try to set it to April 2 (or April 1 :) ? What locale/format have you set for dates?

Cheers, Dave